Payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
Delivery is made domestically (Germany) and to the following countries: Austria, Switzerland.
Shipping costs (including legal value added tax)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
We do not charge shipping costs.
We charge shipping costs to foreign countries at a flat rate as follows:
EU: 5,90 €
Switzerland: 5,90 €
As far as in the respective offer no other period is indicated, the supply of the commodity takes place in the inland (Germany) within 1 - 3 days, with foreign supplies within 3 - 7 days after conclusion of a contract (with agreed upon pre-payment after the time of your payment instruction).
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will send the goods in one shipment, unless we have made different arrangements with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the article with the longest delivery time that you have ordered.
Accepted payment methods
- Payment by credit card
- Payment by PayPal
-Payment by PayPal Express
- Payment bySofortüberweisung
- Payment by invoice (via Klarna)
- Payment by hire purchase (via Klarna)
- Payment by Klarna Checkout (Klarna invoice, Klarna hire purchase, Sofort, credit card, direct debit)
-Payment by amazon payments
- Payment by Apple Pay
Further payment details
When paying by credit card, your credit card account will be charged upon conclusion of the contract.
Payment via Klarna Checkout
In cooperation with Klarna we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Klarna Invoice: Payable within 14 days of the invoice date. The invoice will be issued when the goods are shipped and will be sent by email. You can find the invoice conditions here.
- Klarna instalment purchase: With the Klarna financing service you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR). You can find more information about the Klarna instalment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credits here.
- Instant bank transfer
- Credit card (Visa/ Mastercard)
- Direct debit
If you have any questions, you can find our contact details in the imprint.