Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly outside his or her trade, business or profession).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods. if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Serotalin GmbH, Am Mühlberg 22, 93077 Bad Abbach, Phone: +4994055069910, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 14 days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or Cancellation reasons
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To Serotalin GmbH, Am Mühlberg 22, 93077 Bad Abbach, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- Herewith I/we (*) revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.