Soul food for the fall days!
This rice pan not only makes you happy, it also tastes incredibly delicious.
Our recipes get a point for their Happyscore if the following ingredients are included: L-tryptophan, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, turmeric, zinc, omega 3, vitamin D. There is one point for each ingredient. The higher the score, the happier the dish makes you.
The autumn rice skillet has a happiness score of 7 points
Easy to prepare - we pre-cooked:
Here's what you'll need for this happy rice skillet:
- 250 g brown rice ( vitamin B6 ->1 point)
- 300 g broccoli ( vitamin B6, zinc -> 2 points)
- 1 bell pepper (zinc -> 1 point)
- 1 onion
- 200 g mushrooms (vitamin D -> 1 point)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (folic acid -> 1 point)
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Curry and paprika powder (turmeric -> 1 point)
- salt and pepper
Have fun cooking! Enjoy your meal!